BANKS AND BROKERAGES
Our experience over more than a decade working with managers and investors in the
alternatives space and architecting enterprise trade capture, accounting, and risk systems makes
HedgeFacts your ideal partner for implementing client facing or internal software applications.
HedgeFacts’ managed account portal solutions enable you to deliver risk, transparency, reconciliation, or performance information to your clients in a highly automated and secure environment. At the core of the HedgeFacts platform is the HedgeFacts Business Logic Server and it’s API which can be used to power custom applications serving profit/loss, position, trade, cash, risk metrics and other key data across any investment tier (fund, managed account, groupings) of your or your clients’ organizations.
Our portal solutions enable you to deliver to managers and investors the following capabilities:
- Automated account statement data such as trades, positions, and balances information
- Managed account dashboards with snapshot or time series performance information
- Risk transparency into managed accounts or funds using methods such as VaR and margin usage
- Profit/loss attribution and drill-down across sectors, products, markets, and specific instruments
- Position aggregation and net exposures including exposure by Option Greeks
- Trade and position reconciliation with highly automated exception reporting
- Multi-tiered user permissions, audit trail reporting, sophisticated instrument mapping, and administrative tools to monitor data quality and user access
- Robust API support to power custom reporting or user interfaces including return time series, position, attribution, risk, and account balance information
- Extensive data quality monitoring by our team of analysts in North American and Europe using tools such as the HedgeFacts Exception Management Dashboard